"Idiots on Wall Street Kicking Sand in the Face of the American Taxpayer"

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Truckers United

As the price of gasoline inches toward the $4.00 per gallon mark in our neck of the woods, with every drop put into the tank, I want to stomp my feet in protest. And I can do that. But what's better. I can stand up with the truckers and say, "hey, wait a minute..."

Perhaps my ignorance is showing, but could someone answer me this:

Why are independent truckers barely staying afloat while big oil companies post record profits?

Could it be the same reason why many families are losing their homes to foreclosure while the government bails out the big banks?

I don't know. That's why I asked.

1 comment:

Frederick- SilverSurfer -Schaffner said...

Thank you for your support. We are making progress with getting our governments attention to address the economic crisis at hand. Everyone...continue to contact your representatives DAILY expressing your concerns and personal situation.

STAND UP, SPEAK OUT OR ACCEPT WHAT COMES!!!

Safe Trails and God Bless,
Frederick (SilverSurfer) Schaffner
www.theamericandriver.com